Empowering digital transformation - Nabil Sabet interviews with HR Technologist
According to Gartner, 67% of leaders agree that they must digitalise by 2020 to remain competitive.
Exploring the C-Suite’s role in empowering digital transformation - HR Technologist features an exclusive interview with Group Director, Nabil Sabet to discuss the transformation journey and how HR can support such projects.
“The most successful efforts we’ve seen are when all facets come together to develop digital transformation needs: the head of business (CEO), head of people (COO or HR or Dir. People), head of finance (CFO) and business stakeholders”, shares Sabet.
With the pathway to transformation starting at the top, Sabet highlights some key takeaways to make this happen:
- Link digital transformation objectives to organisational goals
- Deal with preempted roadblocks
- Create a work environment conducive to change
- Collaborate with HR to:
- Ease policy-level transformation
- Help employees gain from disruption