Expanding our global reach
On the firm’s successful entry into new markets, Group Managing Director, John Sellery commented, “Global clients have continued to drive our growth around the world with the opening of offices in Vancouver, Manila, Sydney, Melbourne, Amsterdam and Hyderabad this year.”
Nabil Sabet: We’re thrilled to complement our San Francisco and New York teams as we expand our presence in North America and bring our mission of workplace evolution to Vancouver – one of the most exciting business frontiers in the world. Vancouver is a hub of innovation, aspiration and creativity just waiting to be unlocked.
Donn Tan: For years, our regional team had built a strong track record in the market for world-class office spaces, working remotely into the Philippines. With a team in Manila, we are now looking forward to enriching our services, and establishing stronger relationships in the local Philippine market.
Melbourne & Sydney
Wendy Leung: Entering the Australian market with offices in Melbourne and Sydney has given us the opportunity to bring a truly global perspective into this region as well as leverage the progressive design thinking here to push the boundaries of our clients future workplaces.
Charlie Millard: The success of our projects in continental Europe for our global clients has been further supported by the opening of our Amsterdam office this year. This will enable us to deliver larger and more complex requirements for our clients in the region.
Brian Pilley: The opening of Hyderabad’s office allows M Moser to meet increasing demand from our IT clients looking at expanding their business in the city. Today, we are proud to already be counting companies like Microsoft, PayPal, Indeed and Uber as our Hyderabad clients.
Since the launch of M Moser’s “living labs” programme in 2016:
- 11 global offices are designed to meet the WELL Building Standard
- 17 global offices are designed to achieve LEED Certification
- 5 global offices are designed to achieve RESET Certification for excellence in air quality
Other significant wellness and sustainability returns:
- 28.5% annual reduction in sick days globally, reaching highs of 46.9% annual reduction in the London office.
- 10.9% annual reduction in air travel globally, reaching highs of 55.8% annual reduction in the Mumbai office.
- 6.3% annual reduction in carbon emissions from electricity usage globally, reaching highs of 36% annual reduction in the London office.
We are immensely proud of our people’s contribution to important social community initiatives this year. We also continue to examine our operations in order to reduce our environmental impact, implementing a number of measures across our global offices.
- Supporting local communities
- Creating public gardens in Hong Kong
- Picking up plastic from the canals of Amsterdam during CoreNet
- Clearing gardens for children in care in London
- Raising mental health awareness
- Contributing to the improvement of mental health in America through Mental Health America and its sister organisation Mental Health Colorado
- Competing in the Mental Health World Cup in London
- Fundraising with industry partners in Malaysia
- Supporting local charities in India over Diwali
- Working towards more sustainable workplaces
- Eliminating the use of single-use plastics
- Introducing air quality monitoring