M Moser recognised by Delos as a leading practitioner in wellness design
M Moser Associates has been recognised as an expert practitioner and thought leader in health and wellness design in the workplace.
Delivering a leading number of certified and pre-certified projects, M Moser continues to set new precedents for workplace best practices, including:
- achieving the first WELL v1 certification in APAC, for work with GTB in Shanghai;
- obtaining the first RESET certified project in Hong Kong, for work with Citi;
- developing a global team of WELL Accredited Professionals (WELLAP) and WELL AP Faculty to champion advanced knowledge and better understanding the implementation of health and wellbeing in the built environment;
- hosting knowledge-sharing workshops for clients and the industry to educate and further develop WELL-orientated research, training and projects of all scales;
- working with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), a firm leading research and development of emerging technologies, to utilise detailed metrics for healthy materials and construction processes.
“M Moser’s industry reach and experience as practitioners, combined with Delos’ insight and resources, enables us to reinforce our human-focused sustainability and wellness leadership and spearhead the impact globally,” said Moira Moser, Founder and Chairman of M Moser Associates.
Defined by its forward-looking approach, M Moser continues to push the boundaries of workplace wellness design in alignment with the International Well Building Institute.
“With more work being delivered remotely, virtually and digitally, integrating global collaboration, health and wellness is the key to designing the future workplace,” said John Sellery, Group Managing Director at M Moser Associates.