Cook Medical Hong Kong achieves WELL and RESET certifications
Following recent news of our Hong Kong office receiving the RESET certification, Cook Medical celebrated recognitions of its own, achieving both the WELL and RESET certifications for improving quality of life inside its new M Moser-designed workplace.
Addressing Cook Medical Hong Kong representatives and staff inside their new workplace on 2 August, M Moser Director, Dr Christine Bruckner, highlighted the wide range of design details and health-enhancing amenities integrated throughout the office. Considering the fact that most people spend over 90% of their time indoors, this workplace prioritises wellness, comfort and social engagement by providing staff and visitors with clean air, communal spaces, and flexibility to choose where and how they work.
Featuring bright colours, collaboration areas and agile working arrangements, this new work environment positively impacts mental, physical, and emotional well-being. Other elements integrated across the workplace include:
- Plants and green walls to help clean the air and instil more comfort;
- A spacious open office and wide corridors;
- Monitored air quality;
- Large windows with unobstructed views of the Hong Kong skyline;
- A relaxation room with massage chair and shower facilities;
- Height-adjustable desks available to all staff;
- A health and wellness library;
- Healthy food and beverage options in the pantry;
- On-site fitness classes.
“I truly feel that the relationship between employees is much better here,” one Cook Medical staff shared during the event. “We have a lot more chances to move around, work from different areas and interact with people. That gives us a strong sense of belonging and happiness.”
More information on this project coming soon.